We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designer and clientele. You will be an instrumental part in deliberate design decisions and expected to translate any given user-experience into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, clientele and UX designers.
- Create intuitive mobile first designs with responsive technologies.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles .
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in our corporate and, more widely, industry standards.
- Three or more years of experience preferred and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating mobile based front ends, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Vector Based Workflow, Illustrator, InVision, UI Focused Interface, or similar.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Griffin Group Global is a dynamic, fast paced company, leveraging the latest technologies to securely solve the challenges of individuals and corporations! We foster open communication led by our leadership team ensuring all barriers to effective communication are non-existent. We offer competitive salary and benefits while providing an atmosphere of learning, growth and mentorship. We look forward to you joining our team!