We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, you will be an individual contributor accelerating software testing, capable of handling tasks to accelerate the testing delivery and to improve the quality for mobile and web based product. You will be part of an Engineering team analyzing business requirements, develop and execute test suites to provide maximum test coverage, building test automation suite using open source tools and Integrate with our continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Analyze business requirements and develop automated test solutions.
- Develop end to end automated scripts to facilitate regression testing.
- Build and maintain automation test suites.
- Participate on an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as planning and grooming meetings.
- Perform test case authoring and execution for all the release cycles implementing software best practices.
- Practical experience using source code control systems, especially Git.
- Implement QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches.
- Ability to Interpret product architecture and system design.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline.
- 2-4 years of Software test automation experience using tools like Quartz, Selenium, linters.
- Strong understanding in Continuous Delivery technologies such as code pipelines, ansible, quartz, vagrant, chai, mocha, cucumber or rspec.
- Hands on experience in building test automation scripts, frameworks and test harness solutions using open source tools.
- Experience with SaaS deployment; manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test environment.
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in taking ownership in core functional product areas.
- Experience in Data and Application Migration testing in cloud based systems like AWS.
- Solid understanding of automating end to end testing, integration testing, security testing in a micro services based infrastructure.
- Experience working in fast paced Scrum environments.
- Design innovative ways to automate defect triage, and automate delivery of testing metrics.
Griffin Group Global is a dynamic, fast paced company, leveraging the latest technologies to securely solve the challenges of individuals and corporations! We foster open communication led by our leadership team ensuring all barriers to effective communication are non-existent. We offer competitive salary and benefits while providing an atmosphere of learning, growth and mentorship. We look forward to you joining our team!