We are looking for a Full Stack Developer in the Charlottesville Virginia area to become part of the team to help us design, build, test and deliver high quality micro services. Collaborate with the CTO and other architects to design, code, test and implement mobile centric services delivered through a first-class API. You will propose innovative, creative technology solutions and contribute to the achievement of related teams’ objectives utilizing your thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
- Pioneer the technical execution of our corporate growth strategy, spanning mobile and web products, data analytics, testing, and automation.
- Build-out our modern web architecture to enable us to more quickly ship new features into production at scale.
- Co-develop and maintain our web framework to serve the needs of different areas of the business, complimentary mobile product and user personas.
- Implement new logging, data collection, and storage architectures to support our need for data and data-driven insights.
- Work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions.
- Release early, release often using continuous delivery pipelines.
- Demonstrable experience with nodejs (MEAN stack).
- Demonstrable experience building and deploying services using MEAN stack technologies and employing Vagrant, Ansible or other similar technologies.
- Familiarity with micro-services.
- Familiarity with RESTful architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, Object Data Mapping (ODM)).
- Past experience or familiarity with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web and/or mobile applications including Load Balancing, sessioning, caching, Web Application Firewalls using technologies such as NGINX.
- Has deep understanding and experience of developing and deploying applications in cloud environments preferably AWS.
- Exposure to mobile frameworks and mobile application development.
- Experience in Event Driven Architecture and technologies such as Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, etc.
- Exposure to web services security and authorization frameworks.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- 2+ years of Programming experience.
- 1+ years of experience in developing solutions using MEAN/Mobile/Cloud/Web technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of experience in software development required.